Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HOTTEST Vixxen on the Scene: SOPHIA MARIE!


It's been a while since there has been any buzz about video vixxens since Melissa Ford and Eshter Baxter era. Lately, blogs have been featuring pictures of a new latina model named SOPHIA MARIE. She has been featured in major videos with LLoyd banks (Beamer, Benz & Bently), Drake (Best I ever Had) and John Legend (Save Room.) She says that the shoot for Drake's Best I Ever had was her favorite. "I enjoyed the video because I was able to show a bit of my personality. It wasn't about the model. It was bout the silly, driven girl who sucks at basketball.
Sophia decided at the age of 18 that she wanted to be a model. The editor of Smooth Magazine contacted her on myspace to be an eight page spread, which was her first gig. Since then she has been in King and Maxin Espanol's Magazines.

She doesn't  just rely on her looks. Sophia is a pharmacy student who loves science. "I'm very hands on and love all aspects of chemistry and the sciences in general. I'm extremely personable s helping people in need is what makes me happy. A stable career is what I strive for."
Watch Sophia Marie as the leading Vixxen in Serani's No Games video





Follow @iamsophiamaie on twitter
Post by @ShakirahE
Follow @_EnterMisses on twitter
 
**CLICK READ MORE TO SEE MORE PICS OF SOPHIA MARIE**
 


No comments:

Post a Comment